Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Things

Well alot has happened over the last few months which is why I have been so quiet.

First off I am single. Alan/Reaz and I ended our relationship at the first of the year. This happened for several reasons and was a long time coming.

I am now studying with a Druid Grove here in Columbus. I must say I really enjoy the people and the seriousness with which they take their commitment to their path. I am also grateful for the humor they bring with them. It is a very nice balance. I could have a home here in the Grove, and that is very attractive to me right now.

I am also living with my heart sister and her husband, who is slowly working his way toward becoming a heart brother in earnest. I have not had friends with the kind of faith in me that these two show in a very long time. I have missed it.

Slowly but surely I am finding myself again. I am finding my passion for life and the love for myself that I had misplaced. I have to say the year really is off to a great start.

Love and Light, Stand and Fight

2 comments:

Georgina at Doggeanie said...

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your relationship, but pleased to hear that you have found yourself again. That is so important and how rich that must feel. I am so thrilled to hear about your link to the Druid pathway...

Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your supportive words :)