Monday, September 1, 2008

Puppy Love

My mother has two dogs, one of each sex. The male is fixed, but the female isn't. This got interesting yesterday.

The male discovered his sex drive. I did mention he was fixed? He should not have a sex drive. He was infact fixed before he had ever had sex, so he really just should not know about the whole tab A goes into slot B thing at all.

So it was funny for a while. He would hop on do a little jig for 10 seconds or so and then fall off. Disgusting? Yes!! Funny?? Absofrigginlutely!! For a while, it was histerical.

I heard this strange, panicked dog screeching coming from the female. I went to find her. They were stuck, and not in any normal position either. He had slipped off and gotten turned around. There they sat on the twin bed in my mother's room ass cheek to ass cheek.

The female is trying everything to get away from him. He looks miserable and a little ashamed. He is also standing stock still. What could I do? I called Alan to come help me get them turned around. So there we are thinking about how to approach this.

Finally I leaned across the bed and got a hold on the female's front legs. Alan climbed on the bed and was trying to get the male turned about the right way, and then.... the bed colapsed and the dogs were pulled apart. The female yelped, the male yelped, and to Alan's suprise I yelped.

Lets see I weigh 222 lbs. Alan weighs 225 lbs. The dogs weigh about 20 lbs. We figure the bed at 50 lbs. All of that weight landed on the arch of my right foot.



Sooooo the dogs got laid and I got laid up. How is that fair?

Love and Light

2 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

So, from all indications, the dogs got stuck and you got screwed. Hopefully this one adventure will have taught him his lesson and you'll be on the mend soon.

Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

Well I think the only one who learned a lesson was me ... they have gotten into this fix twice since this happened. They have had to get themselves out of their own jam.

Love and Light